“Tuesday Tapas Night!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great place for Cuban food. Go on Tuesdays and all tapas are $5.55 or less. We typically order three or four different tapas and a glass of wine, and that's our dinner!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Hard to believe that authentic cuban fare would exist in Warrenton. Have eaten here many times and have always been satisfied.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I met my wife here for lunch one afternoon. I had just worked for 20 hours straight the previous day / night so when I woke up to meet my wife I threw on a hat and some jogging pants to meet her. When we showed up at this place the lady behind the kiosk, who I think owns the place looked at us like we were a bunch of animals. The restaurant was empty but we were seated at the far table in the rear of the restaurant next to the kitchen door. We were the only ones in there. The food was poor and a bad attempt at Cuban Cuisine. It’s too bad this lady was so offended at my appearance. While I wasn’t dressed up I still maintain a high level of personal hygiene and don’t walk around smelling. However we were treated as if we had just climbed out of a sewer. This place is a joke and this lady should be ashamed of herself for her behavior.

1  Thank Brine6415
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great place to celebrate an occasion! The mojitos are good and I love the green beans. Good for the most "non-adventurous" eater.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've eaten here twice and been pleased with the tapas both times. It's certainly the best tapas available outside of Northern Virginia, and for those who don't want to venture an hour plus East, this does the job nicely. Can't go wrong with the croquetas, and the Sangria hits the spot.