“Always great, high quality food, well prepared”

Faang Thai Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Warrenton, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great, high quality food, well prepared”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

It seems that Thai is the only good quality Asian food you can find anymore and this one is outstanding. Great steak, outstanding soft crabs as well as the traditional Thai plates. Overall the best value in town for quality food... and plenty of it. I don't understand what happened to starCharlotte, I have eaten at this restaurant for years and have not had this experience, quite the contrary.

• Visited January 2014

Warrenton, Virginia, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of great food!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We have gone here often and had two great dinners in the past three weeks. We enjoy so many appetizers that this time we shared a sampler. Our favorites are chicken satay with it's wonderful. Peanut sauce, spring rolls and dumplings. For the entree we love Siam duck. It is very crispy skinned with a great sauce. Do not miss dessert, our favorite is lemon sorbet served in the whole lemon

• Visited October 2013
Warrenton, Virginia
“Good food but a little pricey.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My favorite dish is the Garlic sauce with beef. It is divine!! The staff is helpful and friendly enough. Thanks for a yummy dinner!

• Visited August 2013
charlotte
“Don't bother.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I just got the stir fried seafood as take out. ONE shrimp, and ONE scallop, about a pound of snow peas and asparagus. $11.95?? I think not.

• Visited September 2013
Northern VA
“Good but Slipping Down a bit.”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

This was always one of my favorites and I'd think nothing of driving 30 min to get here! However, the food is inconsistent and today my beloved Pad Thai was dry and not so special.

I've reviewed this place very highly in the past but they need to keep an eye on quality---and the waitress never brought the spice tray I requested so after ten min I retrieved it myself!

Lunch is the better value here.

Visited June 2013