“needed to add an extra night”

Hampton Inn Warrenton
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
bowie, United States
“needed to add an extra night”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

the manager was very helpful in providing a room for us even though hotel was full..young lady at front desk told us there were no rooms for us that night however when we decided to just check with manager she was very understanding and helpful as to why we needed another night and went out of her way to find us another room..that made us want to come back again if we are ever in the area

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Friendly staff, Awesome breakfast (try the steak and eggs!), Clean rooms, Beautifully remodeled.... The pool looked nice but we were just passing through. The bed we slept in needed to be upgraded, but it didn't ruin our experience.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank 703christys
Marietta
Reviewed June 22, 2014

When my uncle passed away in March I traveled to Warrenton and stayed at the Hampton. In addition to the overall excellent quality of the hotel, the staff was very sensitive to our needs. When my aunt passed away in June, I naturally called this Hampton again. My aunt and uncle are scheduled to be buried with full military honors at Arlington National Cemetery in September. We will again book a Hampton Inn. The combined quality of the rooms, the amenities and the staff make it a great value for your dollar. I have already recommended it to other family members.

Waverly, New York
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The staff was very helpful and friendly....any time we saw an employee they asked if they could do anything for us.....I was so happy to see a microwave and refrig in the room ...complimentary internet.....bathroom and room spotless....and we had a full breakfast....I will now stay at a Hampton if one is available.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Fort Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I recommend staying at the Hampton Inn at Warrenton, VA, and will make reservations there again on our next trip. The Staff Employees were very helpful, cordial, and Professional in handling the process from check-in to check-out. The room and accommodations were excellent, very clean. The only recommended change would be to slightly increase the temperature of the indoor pool. ;)

Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 17, 2014

As always this Hampton lived up to the reputation. Clean comfortable quiet no non-sense stay! I like the casual small hotel feel and appreciate the small creature comforts. As always the staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The hotel itself was nice, but I don't trust the employees and the front desk is clueless. I left my dress hanging in the bathroom when we checked out Saturday morning; we had to leave for a wedding 45 mins from the hotel so we couldn't turn around, but my husband called immediately after realizing it was left to have it recovered. The front desk said nothing was turned in, but said they'd call back to let us know either way if it was found. They never called, so we called on Sunday, before we had to leave VA, and were told they had not found anything in Lost and Found, but that they'd call later when they checked with housekeeping. No call from them again, so again I called on Monday. Same thing, from same girl: nothing showed up in Lost and Found, but this time she asked me if I wanted them to check with housekeeping - I said yes, of course - I had already been told that was happening. Finally, I was called back, Monday afternoon and told that housekeeping said they didn't find anything. Very disturbing because the dress was left, which is 100% my fault - but it had to be found by the staff of the hotel and it was not turned in, which is very disappointing. The front desk said a few times they'd call, but never did until the third time - didn't seem to care at all about assisting in giving me back the dress. Big impression of the service - dishonest and not caring - we'll be avoiding this hotel. Sometimes I'm forgetful, so I need lodging where I can trust others to be kind.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank sarahi863
James M, Owner at Hampton Inn Warrenton, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Hello sarahi863,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for our failure to find your dress and for not communicating with you in a timely manner. We will review our lost and found procedures to prevent mistakes like this from happening again. We have also removed the charge off your bill as per our 100% Hampton Guarantee. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey as we are always looking for ways to improve our customer service. If you have any additional concerns, please give me a call.

James G. Merritt
Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton
Hampton Inn Manassas
Hampton Inn Manassas
#1 of 20 in Manassas
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Warrenton? Share your experiences!