“Hampton Inn Warrenton”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
Madison, United States
“Hampton Inn Warrenton”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Hotel is in a great location on the way into Virginia. Nicely updated, modern and clean. the bathroom was spacious and updated as well. Warrenton is worth the visit as well. Don't miss The Iron Bridge Wine Company for a great meal.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Rochester NY, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We always stay at a Hampton Inn on our travels. This is the first time we stayed at this Hampton and were pleasantly surprised. Very nice, newer hotel. Staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to help. Definitely would stay here again.

VA
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed here for some quiet time with my wife after coming back from a deployment in Afghanistan. Before our stay I heard from family members that they were very satisfied with this place when they stayed there for my daughter's wedding. When not playing Soldier with my reserve unit I travel weekly for my consulting job and I've stayed at some very nice hotels. To be quite honest I've always shunned Hampton Inns because I thought they were lower tier places. Whatever the case this one is very nice and I was very surprised. First of all the staff was very helpful, friendly and polite. We needed an early check in for 9 am and they went out of the way to accommodate us without any kind of attitude. The rooms itself was very spacious, nice and clean. The bed was perfect and my wife loved the pillows. The room has a decent sized fridge and microwave. The bathroom was large and very nice, loved the shower. If forced to pick something negative I would pick the TV. Nice flat screen with a great picture but the tuner has a slight lag making channel surfing a bit tedious. Because of my experience here I will make sure to consider Hampton Inns in future out of town projects.

James M, Owner at Hampton Inn Warrenton, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for your stay with us and for your service to our country! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

James G. Merritt
GM/Owner
Allison Park, PA
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Perfect stay! Simple check in, Clean room, large screen TV, fast internet, nice shower and excellent breakfast. It really doesn't get much better at this price. Breakfast has lots of food. Good oatmeal, eggs, bacon, french toast, waffles, muffins. Pretty much anything you would want.

Only thing missing is I like to sit in a chair, and the King Size bed room didn't have one.

Potsdam, New York
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The Hampton Inn - Warrenton VA is one of the best appointed and maintained of the many my wife and I have stayed in across the USA in the past year. During our visit in early April 2013m the registration staff were as helpful and friendly as any we've encountered; the room was in perfect condition, the fitness facility was outstanding - all top-of-the-line equipment, great complementary breakfast, good location, and competitively priced. This is a good one!

Marion, Iowa, United States
Reviewed April 4, 2013

As soon as I walked in the door I felt at home with the friendly staff (Becky). The facility was very nicely decorated and was clean. The room was generous in size with lots of lighting options and the bathroom was very nice. The breakfast was Hilton's avg breakfast but I must say it was so nice to get fresh warm biscuits and the cut up fruit was very nice. They treat their gold/diamond members extremely well here which is not always the case. I used the laundry facility and it was reasonable and clean. I will definitely stay here again. The reception staff was very help giving area directions. Becky - you are an absolute jewel to this facility.

Room Tip: I had a room with someone next to be that was in and out alot and the doors slam shut with a bang...