“Had a Wonderful Stay”

Hampton Inn Warrenton
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our stay at this Hampton Inn was wonderful! The staff goes out of their way to really make you feel at home. We did not expect that at all. It just adds a personal touch to our stay when they greet you and ask if you would like to help yourself to (free) coffee or tea before you head out the lobby! Did I mention there is free coffee and tea on your way out?? The room was very clean - from the carpet, to the linens, to the bathroom. Everything look well-kept and fresh. We didn't get a chance to dip in the pool as there were many kids in there, but no biggie, always a next time!
The most memorable part of this trip? We missed the complimentary breakfast by 5 minutes but they let us help ourselves anyway!! Truly makes the customer feel like they come first. Thank you for that!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank gonebeachcrazy

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I always prefer a Hampton when I am paying :-) The quality and value are excellant. I always stay at Hampton Inns if I have a choice because I am never disappointed. As a previous reviewer stated (betsnow), "This particular Hampton stands out to me as one of the best. The primary reason why is the staff. The staff at this Hampton is incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful. In terms of the facility - it is a lovely hotel, and exactly what you expect when you stay at the Hampton.... The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is the usual layout (full breakfast) and is a great deal for being complimentary." Hate to have to quote "Betsnow" but she said everything I would have said exactly:-) I would only add that it's location is great too. Easy access into Old Town, and plenty of good restaurants and shopping very close by.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BAPPAP86
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had not stayed at this hotel since it's renovation (maybe 7 years ago?) but Greg, the manager and Peggy (if not the assistant manager, she should be) remembered me and treated me like returning royalty. A true home away from home!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is the second stay I have had this this Hampton - both of which have been 4/5 nights respectively. I have to say, I generally always stay at Hamptons and I travel quite a bit for work on top of staying at Hampton when I can for leisure. This particular Hampton ALWAYS stands out to me as one of the best. The primary reason why is the staff. The staff at this Hampton is incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful.

In terms of the facility - it is a lovely hotel, and exactly what you expect when you stay at the Hampton. They have a nice indoor heated pool that we took advantage of this trip. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is the usual layout (full breakfast) and is a great deal for being complimentary. I also took advantage of the fitness room this trip - it is nicer than many Hamptons I have stayed at. It has very 'new looking' gym level equipment -- recumbent bike, elliptical and two treadmills, as well as yoga mats and some small free weights.

A couple of times, I have considered staying at the Hampton in Gainseville approximately 10-11 miles away as their rates are generally 30 dollars a night less BUT I don't think they provide the same homey atmosphere and incredible level of service that this Hampton does. (plus I understand there is crazy construction and a train that runs by the Gainseville Hampton)

I highly recommend this hotel, and will probably always stay at this location when I visit my folks in Warrenton.

Room Tip: There really are no bad rooms at this Hampton, nice quiet location
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank betsnow
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is a relatively recently remodeled Hampton Inn and was inviting with a well-lit parking lot. It was immaculately clean and the room we had was roomy. The only complaint I have is the height Hampton Inn has decided to put its vanities at. I am 5'7" and felt the sink was way too high to comfortably wash my face in. I am not sure what you would do with children who needed to brush their teeth as there is no step-stool for them to stand on. The free buffet style breakfast offered was good and there was a very nice sized dining area so that everyone could sit comfortably. We will stay here when traveling through again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WhichWay?
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This was a great hotel. Easy to find. Very nice rooms. Clean and the service was very good.
Warm breakfast in a very nice public area. Free wi-fi and a room with two computers. Love that, don't have a laptop of my own. Great rec-room and a nice pool. We used everyting except the pool.
Really recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lillycat35
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Although I guess this hotel is not brand new, it certainly feels like it. Completely spotless throughout, it was thoroughly comfortable, convenient and quiet. It has all the modern amenities plus some, including a spacious room, microwave/refrigerator in room, flat screen tv and DVD player, plenty of conveniently located outlets and usb ports and good internet bandwidth. The breakfast offered a wide variety of choice and was well and frequently replenished. Coffee and tea available 24/7. Will definitely be my top choice should I travel that way again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
#2 of 3 in Gainesville
Best Western Culpeper Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Warrenton? Share your experiences!