“I'm Going Back”

and 1 more site!
Hampton Inn Warrenton
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
Reviewed July 2, 2012

If you are looking to sleep on a fluffy white cloud of a bed and be treated like family, then The Hampton Inn of Warrenton VA is for you. I can't say enough about our stay there last weekend. The staff is friendly and eager to go out of their way to accommodate. The rooms are clean, comfortable and I am seriously considering buying one of their beds. Their mattresses and linens are the best I have ever seen, and I have stayed in much more expensive places. The pool is just divine and the complimentary breakfast was way, WAY above value. I was expecting bagels, juice and packaged oatmeal- they had hot eggs, sausage, waffles, hot oatmeal, yogurt, fresh sliced strawberries, every type if fresh bread, bagel, muffin and biscuit, four types of juice, and more. I did not want to leave the Hampton Inn! I have stayed in many hotels and this one is hands-down the best value for your money. I WILL be going back!
N. Jones. Stayed 6/29/12 to 7/1/12

• Stayed: June 2012
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Warrenton

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stayed one night and was pleasantly surprised. Comfortable beds and plenty of pillows.
Our room was clean and neat. Includes a refrigerator, microwave and one cup coffee.
Breakfast was included and was great. Omelets, waffles, oatmeal, muffins, juices, cereals, etc.
It was completely torn down and redone. The new A/C units are a bit noisy when running.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The Hampton Inn Warrenton was a little pricey for this area, but it was also well appointed. Bedrooms were very comfortable. Flat panel tv's. Heavy bed linens. New carpets. Bathrooms were very high end with all tile and granite. Good water pressure. Service was very good. Complimentary breakfast was fair but still enjoyable. Great family hotel. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Your standard Hampton. This is hotel that has window as opposed to central air conditioning and, as a result can be noisy during the night. However, it is impeccably clean with very comfortable beds and a nice breakfast. Good value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I selected this place after reading some of the Trip Advisor reviews. I was very happy with this hotel. It is very clean and the rooms are very comfortable and spacious. They give you plenty of towels in the bathroom, which is very nice. The breakfast is nothing extraordinary but it is not bad either. For the price I will say is it a great place to stay at. I haven't seen any other hotels in town so I cannot compare. The only bad thing was the attitude of the girl at the reception the day I arrived. She has no personality and did not make you feel welcome at all. It seemed to me that she did not want to be bother with guests. On the other hand the other girl working the front desk the day I left was charming and very friendly. Totally opposite personality between those two. The Manager should train a little bit better his front desk staff and teach them to be more friendly and have a warmer personality. A smile goes a long way and can make a big difference.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We just spent one night here but were pleased with the hotel. Room was clean and staff friendly. The room had a microwave, refridge (a little noisey at times but had no problem sleeping). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I have had work in Warrenton for 8 months out of the last year and I have stayed here for most of that time. i tried the local Holiday Inn and it didn't compare even though it was ok. The staff here were the main draw for me. They always were very helpful and welcomed me by name everytime I walked through. Even the housekeepers were super friendly. Several times they even made towel animals for me. I felt as if I was on a cruise. There are some problems with stinkbugs but they really are infesting the whole town including where I was working. It isn't because of lack cleanliness though. This is one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at and I stay at many hotels for business and pleasure. A hot tub would also have been nice on some of the long weeks I stayed there but all the pros offset the few cons.

Room Tip: All the rooms have DVD players.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton
#1 of 20 in Manassas
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
#2 of 3 in Gainesville

Been to Hampton Inn Warrenton? Share your experiences!