“Delish Ravioli and Friendly Service”

McMahon's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 86 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Specializing in warm hospitality,excellent food and friendly service.Come on in and relax. Open seven days a week. Also available for events and parties,corporate and private.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Delish Ravioli and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

I bought my Ravioli Dish to-go and it was soo yummy. Loved the food, the pub itself looked very nice. I hear they have live music on Sundays. Visit their web site. Manager was very friendly and I think you will enjoy the experience!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank BoTravels

Denver
“We won Wednesday night trivia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had fun. Even though the place was packed we found a good table. The food was great and we won the trivia contest. What more can I say.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank vacationaddictDenver
Rixeyville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Muddy Black and Tan and poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I ordered and black and tan. I was served two beers fully mixed together and said to the waitress that it didn't look like a black and tan. She told me it ends up looking like that anyway. The waitress was generally rude and dismissive. I'll never go back based on poor service.

I also ordered a potato and corned beef dish. It was tiny and lacking flavor.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank RixeyRixey
Warrenton, Virginia
“Semi authentic food, nice bar, dining room is not so appealing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

There are some nice folks working there and the food can be pretty good. But there is something about a restaurant needing smelly candles to conceal the background aroma that makes me uneasy.

Visited May 2013
Bealeton, Virginia, United States
“Haven't been in a while...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

When McMahon's opened, we were happy to see another "pub" in Warrenton - especially one that seemed to be following the traditional Irish pub theme: good beer, great atmosphere, and decent pub food. We weren't expecting haute cusine. We went several times, including for a Sunday brunch. I was pretty good, and then it seemed to slip a little bit in the quality of food. I don't think I've been back in 5 years, and am willing to give it another try. They must be doing something right because they are still here in a fairly competitive market.

• Visited July 2012