“Warm Spirit Spa? Will Travel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Warm Spirit Spa

Warm Spirit Spa
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warm Spirit Spa? Will Travel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I started going to Warm Spirit Spa almost 8 years ago when I was in high school playing multiple sports, and combating chronic abdominal pain and perpetual tension headaches. I first went in an effort to find a pain management alternative to pain medication and was sold after my first massage. They pay so much attention to each client's individual needs that you can't help but leave there feeling like a new person. No doctor I had seen approached my circumstances with the concern, attentiveness, and resolve as the massage therapists here.

I have stopped needing the pain management but have continued to come to Warm Spirit Spa for total body wellness and will continue to do so - putting to practice many of the relaxation techniques they integrate into each appointment. I just moved to California, but Warm Spirit Spa will remain at the top of my hit list when I travel back East!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Laura S

Hot Springs, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal spa for total relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been going to The Warm Spirits Spa for over 5 years now and I always leave feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated. Linda has the most therapeutic products AND they are always organic! This cozy little spa is one of my favorite places to escape from any stress that comes my way.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Shelby T
Winchester, Virginia
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Four ladies were relaxed after a visit to this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

A very small massage spa. Wonderful ambience and two nice therapists. Make sure to make reservations.

Visited September 2013