“Oldie but goodie!”
Review of Jefferson Pools

Jefferson Pools
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Don't let the delapidated building fool you!! A fabulous relaxing experience!! Wished that I lived really close, would go often!

2  Thank LynnMiller
There are newer reviews for Jefferson Pools

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The Jefferson Pools should be a fantastic destination, however, it's dilapidated condition is deplorable. This is a prime example of historic associations and preservation societies doing more harm than good. My understanding is that these groups have quarreled for decades and prohibited any improvements from being made to the historic buildings. I agree that the buildings historic character should be kept intact. However, they should be made safe, comfortable and fully functional.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have visited The Homestead many times, but have never given much thought to "taking the waters" at the historic Jefferson Pools. When we visited in Hot Springs recently we decided to take the plunge and are so glad we did. Despite the dilapidated condition of the men's and women's bathhouses, the pools were a wonderful experience. Soaking in the 98 degree, crystal clear spring water was soothing. Thomas Jefferson was on to something when he came here. We really hope that the Omni will do what is necessary to restore this important historic site.

1  Thank jmac006
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A nice place to relax in the warm water. Call before visiting. They have funny hours and sometimes it's adults only nude bathing.

A great way to end a day.... or begin an evening !

1  Thank Jimi S
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am lucky enough to have found this delightful place through a Google search and am thankful I was able to visit. It felt like a historical journey to the heyday of "taking the waters" in the 1920s and 1930s. This isn't your high end spa for nails and facials but a relaxing and rejuvenating time to heal your body. I hope it never changes and I look forward to the day I get to return.
This place is located in a gorgeous geographical setting (we also stayed at The Inn at Gristmill Square) and it was truly the most peaceful vacation I've had. My phone GPS service was spotty so bring a map!