Tripadvisor
Virginia Beach
Post
Inbox
Search

“Coffee and Donuts to Go”
Review of Duck Donuts

Duck Donuts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Drove by Duck Donuts a few times so on the way out of town we stopped for some coffee to go. Only took 1/2 dz to bring home. Glazed and Chocolate, they were so fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (272)

Reviewed December 30, 2019

I popped in here early one morning for just 3 donuts and there was no one else there. Josh was on his own in the store and handled it like a pro. He took my order, made my donuts, and provided service with a smile. As I was leaving two more customers came in.
We have been to several Duck locations, and this one was a good one.
Three donuts plus a Coke was about $8. There's no parking to really speak of.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Stopped in per the advice of a friend... and it did NOT disappoint. Service was excellent. The staff were very informed about the cafe and what they make. We chose the Bacon/ Maple donut and the Peanut Butter Paradise donut. Both were excellent! Also... for coffee lovers... the coffee is shockingly good.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2019

Was staying at the Hilton for a conference and wandered into here one day. The donuts are super fresh. They are cakey but also light and crispy on the outside. My favourite was the apple pie donut. I made my own one day, it was okay but I wasn't loving my combination. By the end of the conference everyone was walking around with a duck donuts box because word spread like wildfire. Was also shocked at how cheap these donuts are. Usually "fancy" donuts in Canada cost around $4-5 each.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019

Donuts melt in your mouth, the flavor was robust, and toppings were plentiful. The staff was alert and receptive.

Date of visit: July 2019