“I will never go there again”

The Best Body Company
More attraction details
Owner description: The Best Body Co has been serving the Tidewater community since 1995, and we are very proud of the quality we offer. We are an Aveda Concept Salon and DaySpa with a therapeutic bodywork studio located, just a few blocks from the Oceanfront at 19th Street and Cypress Avenue – a part of the Wareing’s Gym family of shops. We offer a full range of salon services, day spa treatments and a wellness clinic to make sure you feel and look your best from the inside out.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

When you go to a Hair salon you need to able to establish a rapore with your colorist. You can't do this at the Best body company. The employees come and go to quickly. I cannot say how many ladies I have been through, I lost count! It is not just the fact that the owner cannot seem to keep her people but also the hair color is not the greatest. I am done spending $145.00 for color when two weeks later it has already faded. That is what happened on my visit 9-07-12.

1  Thank babycin5
BestBodyCo, Owner at The Best Body Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear babycin,
We begin our 18th year serving Tidewater with wellness, clinic & salon services and always strive to do our ‘Best’. Two weeks after your visit you received on September 21 your requested ‘new growth and foils’ RE-DO complimentary. This was your 8th demanded and compensated color RE-DO for 24 salon visits over 3 years.
We appreciate your review as we always strive to improve our guest experience.
Pamela

There are newer reviews for The Best Body Company

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I just love my new color! I decided to go darker for the fall and took Natalie's suggestion for color. While my color was processing, she gave me a really nice hand and arm massage that helped make my day and experience. My huband loves it and I get so many compliments (I love that I keep getting told that I look younger)! The staff is so nice and the aroma's that greet you just make you relax!

BestBodyCo, General Manager at The Best Body Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

We're pleased you had a ZEN salon experience and a happy hubby is a great compliment to our team also. Bring him in for a couples massge too!.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My wife wanted to pamper me a bit on our vacation here at Virginia Beach...so she told me to get a massage. I checked a lot of reviews from a lot of different day spas around the Virginia Beach area...and finally settled on The Best Body Co....and I'M SO GLAD I GOT MY MASSAGE HERE....they are very professional...the facility is very classy and clean...and I felt very pampered!

Thank you very much Erin Broody for the wonderful massage!

BestBodyCo, Guest Relations Manager at The Best Body Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Kenny T,
We really appreciate the rave review!! Thank you for relaxing with the Best Body Company on your vacaction, we look forward to seeing you soon! :)

Reviewed August 29, 2012

WOW. My husband and I went to Virginia Beach to celebrate our anniversary of 34 years. We thoroughly enjoyed a couples massage, thank you Jennifer and Nate. From the minute we arrived we were acknowledged, greeted, engaged and offered a wonderful cup of tea. The swedish massage and reflexology was superb. The setting was comfortable and soothing. The best hour and a half I spent in years. I highly recommend

2  Thank Lynn C
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I took my girlfriend here for our 5 yr anniversary to get a couples massage. The staff was great. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and I learned a little while I was there.