“Hard working wait staff and food's fast in the a.m.”
Review of Log Cabin

Log Cabin
Ranked #180 of 1,452 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We went twice one morning as our oldest and youngest woke at different times- an older place with charm and our waitress was Vintage and the service was superb. Buffets had plenty, great eggs, biscuits an gravy, and BACON!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

When I go to the beach, I try to eat a good breakfast, pack a few snacks for the beach and go out for a nice dinner. Having been disappointed by a previous breakfast choice my last time at Virginia Beach, my companion and I tried the Log Cabin. I skipped the buffet and ordered the American breakfast off the menu -- two eggs any style, bacon or sausage, grits or home fries and toast. Although I ordered grits as a side, I was served the home fries, but maybe that was one of those happy accidents -- the home fries were delicious! My sunnyside-up eggs were cooked perfectly, as was the bacon. My companion ordered the banana pancakes and she told me that she thought they were even better than the ones she makes for herself at home. We both cleaned our plates and felt full and satisfied. The coffee was pretty good as well. We'll be back next year.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Please order from the menu. The buffett was rough and not as good. Pancakes off the menu were huge and delicious. No refills on sodas for some reason. Overall ok.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

3 of us went for breakfast about 10:30 on a Friday. One got the buffet, 2 of us ordered off the menu. The food was good, though our cooked to order food looked better than what my husband got off the buffet. Price was very reasonable for food on the strip during tourist season! We would eat here again!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The Log Cabin is a great place to eat breakfast (they have breakfast allll day long. They do sell other foods, but I only get breakfast). The staff is very nice, and the breakfast buffet has got so much to choose from and such good things you will be full all day.