“GREAT PLACE!!”

Log Cabin
Ranked #200 of 1,413 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glassport, Pennsylvania, United States
“GREAT PLACE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

The Log Cabin is a great place to eat breakfast (they have breakfast allll day long. They do sell other foods, but I only get breakfast). The staff is very nice, and the breakfast buffet has got so much to choose from and such good things you will be full all day.

Ohio
“Food is good. Skip the buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Hiked about 15 blocks to give this place a shot. Wife and son ordered off the menu and both were pleased with their respective pancakes. My other son and i ordered the buffet. The choices were good but my son aptly described the overall buffet as 'stale'. I would recommend to order off the menu.

• Visited July 2013
Finksburg, Maryland
“This was ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a free buffet breakfast at our hotel, but on the day we were checking out. we decided to try another breakfast place for a little more variety in selection. We all got the breakfast buffet which had a huge selection of choices. The food on the breakfast bar was just ok though. Not terrible, but not as good as I would have liked. I might even try this place again, but I would not get the buffett. I think maybe the prepared menu items would have been better based on how they looked on the tables of other customers. And less expensive too.

Stanley, Virginia
“Food ok, kinda pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went here for a quick bf since they had buffett. I thought 9.50 was alot though for no more than what they had & they charge for refills on soda. So w/ a drink & tip we spent like $15 bucks a person for bf.

Fallston, Maryland
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is one of my favourite pancake houses in Virginia Beach. If you go during a rush, the wait on the outside can annoy some; although the wait is well worth it.
The food is always good, the servers are never 'too busy', and it feels good to have your face remembered from a trip months ago.
I love this restaurant; you will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013