“Great food!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Mojitos is one of our favorite restaurants at the beach. Food is always excellent. Small and quaint atmosphere makes for an enjoyable evening. Supporting locally owned small businesses always a plus.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Great food and service. We loved the mojitos. One of a kind place with varied menu. Hard to believe that rice and beans could be so awesome! A must try for Latin cuisine.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is a small wonderful place to eat!
Can't go wrong with the skirt steak!
The Chicken is also excelent.
Not a high end place, but a great place for black beans and rice with your dish!
I loved it!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great spot just off the strip on 28th Street. It was small maybe 8 tables and a dine at bar area. We grabbed dinner ranging from $8 - $13 for what we ordered. My husbnd had ropa vieja which was so tasty. My chicken was a tad dry but the rice and beans were good. Good for families - has kids menu and was void of loud mouth drunks. Friendly service and happy hour for the Mojitos.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I loved it, it's small and there were actually many Latinos eating there as well. The black beans and rice were tasty but the snapper wasn't fresh. It was good but I know when fish has been frozen. I would definitely go back and next time 'll order the shrimp.