“Delicious”

Brandon, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

The bagel sandwich was delicious and I completely appreciated the flavored coffees. The kids meal was very satisfying as well.

Visited August 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been a customer of Bagels N' More for 17 years. Since moving from New Jersey in 1996, this Bagel restaurant has the BEST bagels and BEST prices in the Hampton Roads area. When I arrived to VA, I was searching for a good bagel, and after trying several bagel restaurants I found myself constantly returning to Bagels N' More. The employees are very polite, knowledgeable of the menu, and the environment displays a family atmosphere. The owner is customer friendly. My favorite breakfast sandwich is the bacon, egg, and cheese on a honey wheat bagel and my favorite bagel is an "Everything Bagel with cream cheese". If you are ever in Virginia Beach area, definitely try out Bagels N' More at the Va. Beach Town Center!

• Visited July 2013
“Disappointing. Never going back.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

If you're seeking a friendly, open, warm environment, I'd advise you run for the hills and get as far away from this establishment as you can. If you're in need of a *somewhat* good bagel and couldn't care less about the quality of service, this is the place for you!
My family has been eating at this bagel place for a couple of years. My husband was the one who showed it to me and his family went there way before. Needless to say, we've spent a couple of thousand dollars there. Easily. Which is why I was so surprised at the way we were treated at our last visit.
We bought $30 worth of food (our usual) and got three drinks: 2 water cups and a fountain drink. I poured my water into my cup and then tea into my husband's as he desperately needed sugar -- not a big deal, right? Wrong. The gentleman at the register (who is clearly not qualified to do his job) treated me like I was an idiot-- like I was unaware of my actions.
"That's a water cup", he said, as if I had no idea. .... "Yes."
"You put tea in it."... "Yes." He exchanged looks with his "boss" who happened to be sitting right there and asked her what he should do. She told him to charge me for a fountain drink: $1.65. However, there is a $3 minimum credit card purchase and I did not have cash - nor was I about to give those money hungry employees any more of my money. My dad walked up and paid as I was walking away. I said to my husband, "Who knew it was such a big deal?" The manager, Carol, began acting very inappropriately and said, "It's a huge deal." And started huffing and puffing and causing even more of a scene. I vowed to never go back to that excuse of a bagel store after being treated so poorly. I held true to my promise for about a month. My father wanted us to meet him and we agreed because it was close. I knew it wouldn't be the slightest bit enjoyable but I bit my tongue.
From the moment we walked in, we felt COMPLETELY ostracized. The employees working made it very obvious they were not happy with our business there. Which in itself, hurt. Here we were at this place we had gone to for so long - getting subpar service because of a $1.65 cup of tea?? Ridiculous. Disgusting. Greedy.
They "lost" $1.65 and acted as if it were the end of the world yet they give out frequent buyers punch cards that take $4 off of your order after you get x amount of punches. We went through multiple cards a week - so that's at least $12 they "lost" just from us. This isn't even counting the numerous times they gave us extra bagels ($0.95) and other "freebies" "just because". But heaven forbid they lose an additional $1.65 from frequent, loyal customers!
On top of the already less-than-acceptable service, they had the nerve to burn our bagels.
I am absolutely appalled at the treatment we received here and I urge others to steer clear of this establishment.
There are many other bagel places in this city that provide better service for loyal customers and we certainly will not be settling for this hellhole.

• Visited July 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great bagel..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Looking for a place to eat breakfast and decided to try them. Bagels are great. Had a breakfast sandwich, the sausage and eggs are good. Plus, they had Stash tea! Very friendly too.

Visited May 2013
“Delicious bagels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Very small, and line was long, but worth the wait! New York style bagels, simply amazing! I had the everything with olive and pimento cream cheese, it was fantastic. They also have soups and bagel sandwiches. Very reasonably priced! Looking for a great bagel, this is the place!!

Been to Bagel's & More? Share your experiences!