“Best Irish food and Pub in Virginia Beach!”

Keagan's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is a great place to unwind and enjoy a great meal and a Guinness! While they have all the Irish favorites they also have burgers and comfort food. They have a back room bar where you can shoot pool and smoke a fine cigar as well. Several nights a week they have live entertainment. The staff are very attentive and do a great job as well. I highly recommend this as a gathering place for friends!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

So, my boyfriend and I are from California and we love checking out Irish pubs. When he moved here first, he went on a search for one, and he found Keagan’s. He brought me when I came to visit, twice. The environment & decor is exactly what you expect from a good Irish pub, good drink selections, good food, and both times that I went, the service was incredible, and we ended up giving about 40% tip. I wish they had potato skins on their menu, and homemade potato chips. But oh my God, we love this place.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Not sure what is going on but the last few times I have been to Keaghans has been a huge disappointment! Used to be great music, great vibes and great people welcoming of local military personnel. Now, Keaghans is turning into what Red Star Tavern turned into a few years ago.... thugeville. Guess what, Red Star closed down. Good luck.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank Sherri A
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We met friends at Keagan’s for brunch before heading to the movies. The service was good and so was the food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Great food, great craic, authentic. I was hesitant to try the all-day breakfast but it hit the spot. Only thing missing was the brown sauce/HP. Still, black and white puddings were delicious.

Date of visit: November 2017