Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport
$157
Country Inn
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$241
$224
  • Beachfront
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$235
$214
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$193
$161
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$205
$229
$219
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfront deskfree dinnerbreakfast and dinnerhilton brandgreat amenitiesnorfolk airportrooms are largeexcellent stayhome away from homebusiness travelerseparate bedroomhot breakfastbusiness tripfull kitchenbusiness centerpool and hot tubking bed
Reviewed September 1, 2012

When we got here, we were put in a dirty uncleaned room. NOT the fault of the desk attendent - housekeeping had marked it clean. She promptly got us a new room. These are the smallest, most uncomfortable room I've ever stayed in at Homewood Suites.
The breakfast was DISGUSTING. I've included pictures. Greasy half cooked sausage, cold cheese "omelets", tiny frozen waffles, glue-like oatmeal...
We wasted our free night from Hhonors points here and we are so ticked off.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank nrkelly
homewoodvabeach, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Hello,
Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites Virginia Beach. I am glad you were able to speak with our Guest Care Manager, Nicole about your experience. If you would like to speak further about your stay or if I can assist you in any other way, please contact me directly. We hope you will give us another try if your travel needs bring you back to the area.

Regards,
Meredith A. Brinkley

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stayed here for 6 nights on a fmily vacation to the US. Excellent 2 bed room hotel apartment. The location is 15 min from the beach which we enjoyed since it was nice and quite. Good breakfast buffet. And nice indoor pool. Went to Sandbrigde beach which was very nice and not crowded. Very good sightseeing close by (e.g. Norfolk or Oceana air base).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
homewoodvabeach, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us while on vacation in the US! We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and our amenities. We hope you will consider us again should your travels bring you back to Virginia Beach!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights during our family vacation to VA beach. I was a little leery at first staying so far from the beach but the property is approx 15-20 mins away from the beach and about 5-10 mins away from the towne center. The hotel is beautiful and our room ( 1 bedroom suite with 2 queens) was clean and very spacious. The room was perfect for a family of 4 with the two televisions and large separate living area. We enjoyed use of the full sized kitchen as well. Breakfast was ample and pretty good! I did have some issues with the WIFI but called the front desk and was assisted to my satisfaction. My only complaint is that the elevators are extremely slow but I absolutely love everything this hotel has to offer! Honestly, now that I know about Homewood suites, I'll seek them out in the future. For this location, I wonder what I may have missed being so far from the beach.Beach parking is $5-$10 per day and during peak season at the beach, you definitely save by staying away from the resort area and driving in. I definitely recommend if staying on the beach is not a must or you don't mind saving a little money to stay a little further away. This is an excellent choice!

Room Tip: 1 bedroom suites with separate living and dining room are VERY spacious for families!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vanessa T

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're so glad you decided to stay off the beach and give us a try, and that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you again on a future vacation!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Friendly staff from the front desk to the kitchen staff to the housekeeping staff. Good location to reach various beaches in about 20 to 45 minutes. Nice indoor pool and fitness equipment.They also have a pool table and putting course available for use at no charge. Rooms are quiet, though maybe we were the loud ones. Laundry room was a little small with only three washers and dryers, but certainly managable.
Nice hot breakfast with some variation from day to day, served in a large dining room so even our group of 8 never had trouble getting food and a table. Even offers dinner Mon-Thurs. that was a nice bonus to help keep cost down. Our suite did not have enough room for us to sit down to eat on the weekend so we used the dining room, and the front desk staff always checked to see if we needed anything. We also used the gas grills provided for one meal.
Probably one of our best hotel experiences outside of Disney World.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We're always glad to hear our guests had a great experience and enjoyed our hotel and the amenities, and that our staff was friendly and helpful! We certainly look forward to welcoming your group again should your travels bring you back to Virginia Beach!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I travel regularly for business and can tell when a hotel is well managed or not. This hotel is very well managed. The entire staff is so nice, friendly and helpful. My room and the rest of the hotel was as clean as any I have stayed in. The location is perfect for this area. It's right in the middle between the Virginia Beach oceanfront and downtown Norfolk, so you don't have far to travel for work and play!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us, and are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! I will let our staff know you found them friendly and helpful! I'm glad you found our location convenience for your travel needs, and hope you will stay with us again on a future visit!