“Unbelievable food!”

Dining options: Dinner
Virginia Beach
“Unbelievable food!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I went there on a Sunday afternoon. Small but quaint atmosphere. The Oysters Rockafeller with the spinach and applewood bacon was very good. My husband and I both had the Flounder. The portion size was huge. The flounder was cooked and seasoned to perfection. It was light and flaky. Desert was ok. My husband actually said the Key Lime pie was a little too sweet. The Creme Brulee I had was good. Very friendly staff.

• Visited June 2012

Norfolk, Virginia, United States
“alright but expensive”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

seafood was alright but it was way to expensive and a little stuffy on the atmosphere

Visited May 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We went here the last evening in town and I wished we would have have tried it sooner. Absolutely the best dinner we had all weekend. Sat on the outside patio to eat and enjoyed a bottle of wine. Scallops were heavenly as were the lobster ravioli. Not a huge menu but what they did served was perfect. Only regret...we didn't have room for dessert.

Visited May 2012
Virginia Beach
“Wonderful tapas!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Great place to try different things - steak, scallops, brie, olives,chicken - you name it, they have it in small portions but big enough to share. Happy hour from 4 - 7, reduced prices on wine and beer.

Visited April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Had the best meal!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Had the best meal of our trip to Virginia Beach here. The service was perfect and our she (Rachelle?) knew the in's and out's of the menu and readily knew the wine list as well. I went with the special of the day which was a tuna steak on a caesar salad. Cooked/seasoned perfectly. The only downside was that we were too full to stay for dessert!

Visited April 2012