“Wish I had this place in my hometown!”

TASTE at Oceanfront
Ranked #23 of 1,555 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: For 40 years, TASTE has been the locals' favorite for lunch all day, featuring sandwiches with our famous house dressing. Pre-order boxed lunches or catering platters for your group events. We offer gourmet provisions, wine, craft beers, gelato, and Virginia peanuts. Our Pacific Avenue location also offers beer & wine by the glass to enjoy with your meal. Taste the good life!
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We love the variety of quality of gourmet foods, gelato, and wine!
The carry out sandwiches weren't inexpensive, but they were very high-quality, generous portions and, most of all, delicious! My mouth waters just remembering! We bought an insulated Scout bag and took lunch to the beach. Yum! Next time, I need to save room for some gelato.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I have been here 6 times.
First 3 times were great experiences but last 3 horrible and that is why I gave average.
One time there was no chicken and it was a weekday at early lunch when they first opened.
I will not be returning.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

What a great place. Highly recommend. Trendy, fresh local produce and products. The salads and sandwiches were amazing. My daughter lives in the area and took me here for lunch. They offered free sample of lots of different things, which is so nice before you spend hard earned money to buy something that "looks good", you want to make sure it "tastes good" too. Highly recommend....you'll be glad you stopped!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

If you have never been to Virginia Beach make sure you stop by Taste to grab some sandwiches for your afternoon at the beach. Their special sauce is the best - ask for extra. If this is not your first time to Virginia Beach - I will see you in line:)

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were recommended this sandwich shop by a local and were not disappointed. Our sandwiches from Taste Unlimited were some of the best we have ever had and rival some of our favorite sandwich shops back in Charlottesville. If you are looking for gourmet sandwiches, this is your place. They offer tons of signature sandwiches, with the option to customize your own. Rows of local beverages, coffees, and beer line their walls as well as homemade gelato, meats, and cheeses. Such a unique little store.

Considering driving the three hours back down to Va Beach just to have another sandwich.