“Great coffee and service.”
Review of Bad Ass Coffee Co

Bad Ass Coffee Co
Reviewed June 10, 2012

They were very friendly, inviting and provided great service. Will come back when in Virginia beach.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I'll admit that I have my BAD A** mug in the cabinet. (note that it won't let me use the name in my review bc it says it's Profanity! haha) It's cute. But we ordered 3 different drinks last time we were there and two were all but undrinkable. The sugarfree drinks were way oversweetened which really is disgusting. I love their cute little cafe and their merchandise, but I'll be passing on the brew.

1  Thank CoastToCoastMom
baddonkey, Owner at Bad Ass Coffee Co, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Thank you for letting me know about the problem on your visit to the coffee shop. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your drinks. The company and staff take great pride in serving outstanding drinks and this is disappointing to all of us. We have specific recipes for each of our drinks and I hope that you remember your order and possibly the barista who made your drinks so that I can figure out what has happened to our system.
Please accept our apology and hope that you will return on your next visit to Virginia Beach.
We will be prepared to make the drinks the way you like and they are compliments of the house.
Milene

Reviewed March 18, 2012

This place has its good and bad points. I've been there often enough to see wild fluctuations in service and friendliness. Usually it's clean, sometimes they have signs posted asking people to limit themselves to an hour of Wifi, sometimes coffee is hot but sometimes only lukewarm, sometimes Christian rock is playing loud enough to be annoying.

They have quite a few good points, though. They do have their own small parking lots on either side of the building, usually they're not too crowded despite being small, coffee is usually OK and an acceptable temperature, food is usually OK. In other words, not bad for a coffee house that's only a few blocks from the beach. If a quick gourmet coffee is all you want, at least you don't have to deal with the parking hassle that comes with using the Starbuck's right on the beach. Usually there's enough parking to get your coffee and leave.

1  Thank PerpetualTravels
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We had a variety of the specialty coffee drinks here and loved every single one of them. The vibe inside was a little weird (we went twice and felt like we weren't wanted there both times) but the coffee was worth coming back for.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I would think that a place which calls itself "bad a--" would brew good Joe. Very disappointed.

1  Thank charles f