“Double Chocolate Raspberry Truffle”
Review of Handel's Homemade Ice Cream - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Handel's Homemade Ice Cream
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The Chocolate Raspberry Truffle is a seasonal ice cream, usually in the summer. Keep checking to see when it's available. It's well worth the wait.

1  Thank Jeff B
There are newer reviews for Handel's Homemade Ice Cream

Reviewed November 2, 2012

If I want ice cream, I have to go to Handel's. Their freshly made ice cream is so rich and flavorful! I absolutely love their Carmel Cone Crunch Hurricane. It's better than sex! My husband is a fan of their black cherry ice cream. Our favorite seasonal flavor is their peppermint candy, and I have to buy that in hand packed quarts two at a time!

1  Thank cookieladyjoanne
Reviewed October 2, 2012

With choices like Rita's and Cold Stone, Handel's a midwest staple more than holds it own with the best prices, shakes and highly recommend the 4 scoop sampler

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Always a crowd, even when it's cold. That's a good sign the place has excellent ice cream. I've never been disappointed. I usually only get a scoop due to my budget. Service is quick and sitting outside eating and visiting with other patrons is part of the fun.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Ice cream and treats are great, should make napkins, spoons, etc... more accessible. I've been to similar placed in other towns, and wetwipe dispenser was extremely handy. Also, could use a few more benches or a fountain or something, and some shade. But the ice cream is top notch.