“Great party food- lumpia and pepperoni bread”
Review of Glory's Bakery

Glory's Bakery
Ranked #294 of 1,668 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Filipino
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We order this for family gatherings and also work events. The lumpia are always a hit and they also do a party size pepperoni bread.

I always call a day or so in advance. I have seen them sell out around certain holidays. Even though I have a scheduled pick up time I believe they wait until you arrive before they dry the lumpia. Which is fine by me I have learned to arrive 15 mins early and always walk out with fresh hot food!

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Small place and awful parking but don't let it deter you! Lunch specials are more food than 1 person can eat and very reasonably price. Lots of folks stop for take out. Large orders available for take out. We had pancit that came with 4 lumpia, a pandesal roll and canned drink and took plenty home for later!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

carried out lumpia and chicken pancit and it was delicious definitely will be back. They are renowned for their pepperoni bread will try next time.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We live their lumpia and pepperoni bread! Delicious at a good price! Great to have at home and to take to a friend's house. Never a long wait. Worth every penny!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed December 12, 2016

I'd heard a lot of good feedback about Glory's. Had lunch with friends at the restaurant and tried the pepperoni bread with lumpia. What a great taste and very filling.

Date of visit: December 2016