“Yummo!”

Glory's Bakery
Ranked #7 of 32 Bakeries in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Filipino
Reviewed April 27, 2016

I ordered ahead to pick up and take home for a family dinner. My lumpia, Pancit and Pepperoni bread were awesome!!! I am never disappointed getting food from Glory's.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

Great authentic filipino food. Must trys include, lumpia, pepperoni bread, pancit and their fresh baked pandasol. This is an out of the way, hole in the wall. No need for updated signage outside, this bakery is so well known in the community that their best advertisements is word of mouth. No nonsense customer service staff. They do not go out of their way to meet and greet you. But, if you are looking for delicious filipino food at a very reasonable price, this is the place to go in Virginia Beach.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed October 30, 2015 via mobile

They have great food. I have gotten a variety of things from here and i have never been disappointed. We have had family things catered or we pick it up and everyone enjoys whatever we bring.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 12, 2015

great filipino food. we have quite a large filipino population here in tidewater and the fact that this place is always busy and opening new locations speaks for itself. great lumpia pancit pepporoni rolls pandesal etc...no deniguan though!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

This place had been a staple of mine when I was living in the area, since moving I still come back for the bread and the assorted pastries. Definitely recommend in a heartbeat!

Date of visit: August 2015