“One word.. Awesome”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch and it's all that its cracked up to be. Thee I is not large but a true Italian place doesn't have a larger menu. I got the florintina which was excellent and for $10 including the tax it was worth every penny. It just melted in your mouth it was so good. Plus you can't be the portion size, you can easily get two meals out of it! I will be back for more while I'm here for another week for work!

1  Thank Cck02

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had take out here last year during our vacation so we went there again.
This time we concentrated on the meal rather than just desserts.
The pasta dishes were very dry & lacking on any sauce. Sandwiches skimpy (even for Panninis) and dry also. While the kids were dazzled by the choice of eight desserts plus various cookies, most remained only partially eaten. They really looked good though, but the eating yielded a different opinion. Not worth the $123.00 we spent for 4 adults & 3 small children.
Not again.

2  Thank billPADutch
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We spend four wonderful days in Virginia Beach, VA and we couldn't stop going back for more. Rigoletto's has the best paninis. The variety of Italian biscotti and pastries make you feel that you are in Italy. We can tell because we go to Italy every year. Great atmosphere! The owner is so attentive, warm and hospitable!! Now, we understand why Guy Fieri from DDD chose Rigoletto's. Give it a try with a glass of wine in th evening or a cappuccino for breakfast. Enjoy.

1  Thank igianni
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We saw this Cafe reviewed on "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" and decided to visit when we were recently in Virginia Beach. We were there for lunch and wished we could come back for dinner. Fresh, creatively prepared food and very welcoming and efficient service. Worth a visit! They also bake scrumptious desserts which are displayed when you walk in.

1  Thank meegarian
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Rigoletto is in a strip mall. When you walk in, you immediately see cookies, breads, and desserts in display cases. I didn't try the cookies or the breads, but they all looked really good.

On the recommendation of our server, we split a panini. It was excellent, and definitely the right size to share. We each got our own dessert, though. Husband had the Michelangelo, which was enormous and covered in chocolate. I got the bavarian cream pie (I can't remember the title) and it reminded me of the little cream pies my dad used to get me when I was a kid.

We went to Rigoletto because it was on DDD, and we have to say that we were not disappointed. The server didn't mention the show, but the panini we got was described on the menu as the one that had been served to Guy.

1  Thank Dawn F