“Dim Sum!!”

Jade Villa
Ranked #290 of 1,413 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Edenton, North Carolina
“Dim Sum!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is a hoppin' little joint, that's for sure. When you see that about 75% of their clientele were of Asian descent, then you know the food must be authentic. Get there early, or you'll have to wait. Dim Sum on Sat & Sun mornings is awesome! You can eat like a king for $7!

• Visited February 2013

New York City, New York
“Best Chinese in Hampton Roads!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Every time I go to Virginia Beach I have to go here. I live in NYC and china town is just a 20 minute subway ride away. BUT I still say this place is top 3 of the best chinese food out there. They have two menus there 'the american' and 'the chinese' one. I always choose the chinese one. They also let you get some dim sum items too on weekdays. (only the popular ones, like the eggplant and shrimp in black bean sauce, shumai, and pork dumplings) My go to items are always pan fried noodles (beef or seafood), salt and spicy pork or shrimp, wonton noodle soup hong kong style, sauteed snow pea leaves (you have to ask its not on the menu), or peking duck. They have not just one kind of tea that have a few, I like either the jasmine tea or chrysanthemum. There is not one thing that I did not like when I have ordered it. You should NEED to go here!

• Visited January 2013
Virginia
“Limited selection”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Anticipating long lines on a Sunday for dim sum,we came around 1030am and surprisingly we were not the first in line. Doors opened 5 minutes earlier due to lines getting long. Drink orders were promptly taken then the carts like on cue started rolling out. The choices are limited meaning only the popular dumplings are available.the pork buns we ordered were dry inside. Taste was ok, wasn't salty at all.Service was attentive even though the place was super busy. 3 people stopped by to ask if we were ok. If you need a dim sum fix here in va beach then this place is for you.

1 Thank PURPLEYAMS
Virginia
“Dim Sum Paradise”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

JAde Villa offers a Chinese American menu and a traditional Chinese menu. Chuck the Chinese American one. That food isn't bad - but you'll miss the beauty of this place if you ignore the traditional Chinese offerings.

AND THAT AIN'T ALL. HERE'S THE GOOD STUFF!!!!!!!

This place serves dim sum. And a dim sum brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. And it really is a hoot. It's my first choice of places to eat on my birthday or for father's Day. The food is delicious and varied and is served from a number of rolling carts. Just poiint at what looks good. The servers are patient and very friendly. The dishes are modestly priced.

Just go. And eat. And explore. And enjoy.....

• Visited May 2012
indianapolis
“best dim sum place!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

the best dim sum place in Virginia beach! my husband and I are particular about our dim sum. We've eaten many dim sum places in the States and Jade villa has good dim sum.

Visited April 2012