“best dim sum place!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Reviewed June 2, 2012

the best dim sum place in Virginia beach! my husband and I are particular about our dim sum. We've eaten many dim sum places in the States and Jade villa has good dim sum.

Reviewed June 22, 2011

Everything off the menu is great. No wonder this place is almost always busy. Call before you go especially on weekeneds lunch time. Their dim sum is so popular and people are waiting outside of the restaurante.

3  Thank Pekocat
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I usually get the salt and pepper lobster for take out.

2  Thank KimHN
Reviewed January 17, 2011

the service sucks!!
they choose the people they want to give good service.esp when your white.
Be sure to give tip every time you eat coz if you don't, their staff will call your attention while everybody is looking at you.I don't have an extra cash that night and besides,before we always give them 20-30 dollar tip depending on how much we spend.Not that I'm bragging,I just felt obligated to say that.It just so happen that night we didn't expect that were going to be short in cash.So this girl yelled at us that we forgot something and when we said that we already paid, she overreacted and went to the counter and showed us the receipt and that the transaction was completed.Her real intention was to ask us where's the tip!!!!! When I said that it was embarrassing to call us in the middle of the room just for that she said that its not and that wasn't her intention.She told us blatantly that tips are the only way for them to make extra money.They should not have yelled at us.If only they knew that we really did want to give tip,unfortunately we didn't have the cash that night,unexpectedly.And to me, tips should be given in cash and not in credit that's why it's a tip.Knowing that were a regular customer, I figured that we'll get em back on our next visit. But no, that waitress had to ruin jade villas name for us not to mention our night.
Customers are always right and i know that sometimes there are exemptions but with our experience,the undeserved humiliation,we definitely fit that saying.

Reviewed September 7, 2010

This place has Dim Sum on Saturdays and Sundays that I know for sure. They bring stuff around in carts a lot. They are fast and always have what you want or get it. The only slow part is getting something to drink or I would have gave it better stars on service. Food is good but plan on 2 people paying about 20.00 a piece to get full.