“Keeping the husband happy”

Pho 78 Vietamese Restaurant
Ranked #399 of 1,435 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Safety Harbor, FL
“Keeping the husband happy”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Here we are in Virginia Beach--husband wants to eat seafood, but he also wanted something light (big dinner tonite).

Pho 78 was the answer. Pho with calamari, fish balls, shrimp and krab. Bountiful bowls with appropriate side of mung beans, cilantro, lime. Also had a side of egg rolls--husband is happy.

• Visited September 2013

Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
“Pho Bien Vietnamese Restaurant next to Dollar Store!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

When Ling and I were looking for a Great Restaurant for Dim Sum Chinese food the lines were out the door and in to the Parking lot. Ergo, quick thinking got us to try the Vietamese Restaurant
in the Shopping Center near the strip mall whiel we were driving through Virginia Beach. My relatives were a Celt tribe that came to Scotland around 700AD. So to me great food exsits and your first chore is to find your niche' which is not being dominated by others. So for Chinese New YearI prefer an Extra large of spicy Rice noodle and although price inflation has reared its ugly head, the largest size is under $10.... Once upon a time you oculd get it for $7! Which is fine with me because i absolutely adore Rice noodle, but my wife is more Traditional than me and she ordered a Combination Meat platter and we really enjoyed the additional selection by combining our choices. We really enjoy traveling to great places and stopping for a great meal.

• Visited February 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Yuck”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I ordered the pho and it was not up to standard. The pho was diluted with water. Very disappointed after I had read all the previous reviews. My boyfriend ordered the Hu Tieu which is the clear glass noodles with pork and shrimp. That was even worse, tasted full of MSG.
The service was quick. However, a restaurant is not a daycare. Their child was running around the restaurant being loud and obnoxious while the owner and his family had a loudly discussion..really ????

WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY !!!!!
I

• Visited February 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Hot soup on a cold day.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Pho is delicious. I have never tried anything else other than the spring rolls which are some of the best around. The service is fast and the Pho is flavorful and filling.

Visited December 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Authentic Pho”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband loves Pho and goes to the Pho restaurants around NoVA. We searched for a place in VA Beach and found this one.
The aroma of the broth cooking filled the restaurant. The Pho choices were huge. My husband was very pleased with his meal.
I asked for the vermicelli with tofu which wasn't a menu choice. It was no problem and the tofu was very well presented.
All the food was very fresh and very well seasoned. The location was easy to find with the GPS but is not in an area where a tourist would happen on it.

Visited October 2012