“Nothing can beat them for always delivering what you expect.”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #6 of 31 Bakeries in Virginia Beach
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Maybe it is good that there is only a few in the area, If they were on every corner, I'd probably be sick of them. But every so often, when you pass the one on the boulevard, you just have to stop in.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

What's not to love? The doughnuts are fresh and yummy, service is quick. Clearly a neighborhood hangout. Love watching them make the doughnuts. My mouth waters! The interior is a little worn.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

It is Krispy Kreme. I know people that save their weight watchers points for these little fried nuggets of goodness.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been going to KK since I was a kid. Donuts are the best when the hot sign is lit, and a drive thru is super convenient when I have a child with me. Never drive by and not go when that sign is on!!!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Give me dozen, a cup of coffee and a place to nap - and call me 'in heaven'. This is the best of the best when it comes to doughnuts. I am so glad they are out of my way - because this is one meal I don't want to get enough of. These doughy-delights are too tasty and I am affraid I would expand chair-covering capability

2  Thank DougNichols