“Expensive but Tasty”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Bought the Mozart cake for my daughter s birthday. The cake is very pretty and tasty. Nice and airy,light cake.
They do a ton of business. They have a lot of cakes available. Really no need to special order. You may change your mind when you see the offerings. Enjoy.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

For great baked goods to include large black adn white cookies, elephant ears, bear claws and any muffin or cake you can imagine this is the place to go. Located on Lynhaven, a short drive from the beach ocenfront area. Service is always great as are the cookies! Cakes are also good too! Nothing to dislike except they need more than one bakery!!

1  Thank ham50
Reviewed August 5, 2012

On laskin heading south on rt side.
Im a NYer who loves bakeries, Hard to find good ones out of state. The eclair was fabulous! A must get!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I heard about this bakery from my daughter and had to go. We ate lunch at the cafe and our sandwiches were excellent. We had some pasrties to go and they were excellent!! This will be a permanent stop on future visits! Glad we could support this bakery with a great cause.

1  Thank TravelerVAVA
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I recently bought a birthday day cake for my mother. I chose the $35 eight inch Mozart (chocolate glaze on top with a stripe of raspberry filling inside) after reading the reviews. The 8 inch feeds 10-12 people. We fed 10 and had more than two slices worth left over. It could really probably feed 14. They take orders 24 hours in advance and are friendly. The cake itself was beautifully done, including the handwriting! The lady recommended taking it out a few minutes before serving, which softens it up. It was moist and flavorful; a big hit with the family. It also feels good knowing I'm helping supporting a non-profit company that helps people with disabilities. You can bet I will be back!

1  Thank hopefulinVa