“Authentic”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Authentic”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to gringos for 2 years and have heard about for several more. The food is very fresh and authentic. The best part is the friendly, laid back staff that is awesome. You have try the magaritas! If you have two magaritas DONT drive. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2013

“The very best tuna tacos on the east coast.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We love this Resturant because the food is awesome and the owner and staff treat you like family.We highly recommend Gringos you won't be disappointed.

Philadelphia,PA
“Love their fish tacos”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

OMG...get the fish tacos...soooo good. Had to get that out of the way. First let me start by saying for anyone who hasnt been there before, don't be put off by the location. If your staying close to the ocean and decide to venture there, you might think "where are we going?". Dont hesitate though...they have some of the best fish tacos Ive ever had..definitely up there with cabo wabos fish tacos we had in cabo san lucas. The place is small on the inside, but not tight. The service was excellent....very friendly people. Everyone I was there with enjoyed their food as well.

Bloomington, Indiana, United States
“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been to VA Beach a few times and have yet to find a truly delicious restaurant, I ate at Gringo's tonight and my search is over. The tortilla chips are cooked right when you sit down at your table and are delivered hot and fresh and delicious. The fish tacos were amazing and the food was so good I ordered a to go taco for breakfast tomorrow. Priced very reasonably for the VA Beach area, I had 3 tacos for $16 plus tip. Will definitely come back next time I'm in the area. Also the service was excellent, and the owner was very friendly to us.

“Hidden treasure”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This is hands down the best place in Va Beach to eat. Doesn't look like much from the outside and the inside is about the same with 4 tables, but you have to try it. I have never had better fish tacos and the guacamole is heaven sent! So glad my local friend told me to go!!

• Visited August 2013