“Nice experience”

Ranked #169 of 1,555 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Visited mid July, while on vacation to VB, nice easy drive from resort area (no problem at all, our chef was excellant, and enteratining. My wife and son are more into this cuisine then myself, but I did have a nice cut of meat. Meal was good value, lots of fun. Draft beer was $2.50. We went prior to 6 PM. Nice to get away from the resort eateries. Would do it again.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My friend and I went here after meeting some people at the beach who told us it was great and that there is a coupon in the free newspaper at every street corner by the beach. The food was amazing, and I especially liked the white sauce. We were offered the white sauce, but the waitress did say that since it is served cold, customers just need to ask for it. The atmosphere is dated and does not give off a homey, comfortable feeling by any means, but if you're looking for something a little different, definitely give this place a try!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is ok as far as food, but it was dingy and dirty.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Ambiance, service,pricing,privacy seating rooms for hibachi rooms with private chef,excellent quality and taste. Not 1 to miss for a nite out.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I used to love this place. They won awards for best restaurant. The problem?? The place looks outdated. The food was so - so. The cooking show was almost non-existant. The price was way too high for what I got. I've had better hibachi for a lot less! Think twice before eating here!