“Amazing!”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My husband and I go here every year for Valentines day and it is always amazing all the way from the service to the food!

There are newer reviews for The Melting Pot

Reviewed December 13, 2011

There were three adults for dinner and we all had the same salad and entree. The salad was the best I ever had. Fresh, crisp vegetables and a mighty tasty raspberry vinaigrette. The entree choice was Pacific Rim comprised of duck, chicken, beef, pork, pot stickers, shrimp to prepare in a fondue broth. It's fun to cook your own food, gives you an opportunity to chat while preparing your own dinner just the way you want it. Great way to spend an evening. Atmosphere condusive to quiet conversation and very private. Wait staff was attentive and aided us in choosing what to order and the sauces to complement the kinds of fondued pieces. As soon as my new loan application goes through, I will eat there again.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I'm French so I love good cheese and I love Fondue!
I went two times to the Melting pot and fondue are very good et not expensive :-)
The server was very nice and funny.
The melting pot is a good restaurant and I'll go back for sure :-)
It's a good place for birthday, anniversary or just a party with friends.
I recommend it :-)

Reviewed November 6, 2011

My husband and I wentto Rhe Melting Pot for our first wedding anniversary.

The atmosphere was very nice, and our server was very attentive. The only major issue was the Latin American theme they were running for their Big Night Our special. The first course, Cheese, was not very good. I didn't care for the flavor, and my husband disliked the textureof the cheese. Aside from that setback, the restof the meal was enjoyable. We had a nice time.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

We were on vacation and found this to be a unique place that we never tried before. Exceptional wine list! Atmosphere was low lit and a perfect date night destination. Appetizers were tasteful in the cheese fondue and the chocolate dessert fondue was well worth the wait. My only major criticism is this..... the broth was great and well seasoned. The meats were good and well seasoned and they also offered about 7 different seasoned dipping sauces. Too much seasoning. Individually each was good, but too many spices mixed together didn't always taste very good. Generally expensive for what you get.

My recommendation: Dinner elsewhere....but have dessert here.

1  Thank Carl S