“Great garlic knots - like NY style!”
Review of Brothers Pizza

Brothers Pizza
Ranked #184 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I were starving for food and we could not find a place we liked (the place we wanted to go to closed at 9 PM and it was 8:30 PM). We found Brothers Pizza and were very surprised. I had the greek salad and it was wonderful. My wife had the meatball ziti and it was very good (huge portions - she could not finish it all!). My son had salad and a cheese slice and it was good too. My daughters had a calzone and a salad. It was all delicious. The best thing was the garlic knots and they were out of this world. Very warm with a crispy crust and the garlic was great (also with the butter drizzled on top) - reminded me of the garlic knots we get on Long Island, NY. Highly recommend this place!

There are newer reviews for Brothers Pizza

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Used a restaurant.com certificate here and really enjoyed the food and the service. It is a few miles away from the beach but it was a nice change fro the beach restaurants. No one was rushing us out. It was just a pleasant experience. We enjoyed watching two young men trying to beat the Brothers Pizza challenge. we left before they finished. They were pretty stuffed when we left.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

This place has the best garlic knots and pizza in Virginia Beach. Wonderful!!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I would advise anyone ordering for delivery to double the estimated time they give you. I ordered my lunch at 1100 am and for the 3rd time it arrives as much as 45 minutes later than what I was told. The food is fairly good and the price is O.K. but the antisipation isn't worth either.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Fantastic service and AMAZING food! There sauce is not sweet, we cannot stand that maint-streamed sweet crap. They are generous with sauce and toppings. The staff is pleasant, patient and fabulous chefs.