Review Highlights
Perfect Blend

I had heard many wonderful things about The Surf School for years but finally last year my daughter... read more

Reviewed July 28, 2016
Nicole C
via mobile
What a Self Esteem Booster!

First, I must say that my daughter wants to surf competitively after three days of this surf camp... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2016
Jenny N
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

My 16 year old who had never surfed before was catching waves her 1st day! Can't say enough about great things about their surf camp. Definitely will be making this an annual trip!

Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

This is my son's third summer with The Surf School and it won't be his last. This is by far his favorite summer camp every year! I asked him how he would rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the best. He said it rated 1 billion. Nuff said.

Reviewed August 17, 2015

17 year old son attend camp last week and had a great time and learned enough to surf on his own. The counselors were helpful and managed different skill levels and varied ages of the campers well. Pizza party and fairly priced pictures on the last day ended the camp on a good note.
Had to reschedule our week due to a conflict and they worked with us to find a different week.

Reviewed August 17, 2015

This camp came highly recommended and it didn't disappoint! The instructors were very encouraging and really knew how to have fun with the kids. With no prior experience, my 9 year old was riding waves on day 1! I was really impressed that they recognized my (more cautious) 7 year old's fear to try something new. On day 2 they paired her with Graham, an amazingly patient and fun instructor, who worked miracles to get her up on that board! Our little surfers had a blast and want to do it again next summer!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Last year when our grandson was visiting we enrolled him in The Surf School. He was a complete novice and ended the week surfing. This year we enrolled him again. He loves it. Jason Borte and the instructors make the camp really fun while teaching the kids a lot about surfing. We'll be back next year!