“Best place to eat in VB”
Review of Ammos

Ammos
Reserve with OpenTable
Ammos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 1,459 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed April 8, 2011

All the people in the restaurant are really nice and gentle. The service is beyont excellent. Everybody is really friendly and polite. The food is also amazing. I personally adore greek food and i believe that restaurant has the best greek food in Virginia Beach. It is a warm and welcoming place that everybody must visit. It is the Number one place to eat in Virginia Beach!

Reviewed April 8, 2011

I go to Ammos almost every weekend. The food is excellent and the service just perfect!!! The atmosphere is really relaxing and the sound of the Greek music makes this place even better!!! I would 100% recommend this restaurant to you. If you go try their famous gyros and their delicious fries!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2011

The food was to die for!! Everybody was really nice.!We really liked the waitress from Massachusetts,she made us great drinks..And her timing was perfect!!

Reviewed March 25, 2011

We arrived in Virginia Beach Saturday around 7 p.m. and wanted someplace close to eat. Ammos is on Atlantic but behind another restaurant so that it faces onto the beach. Luckily we saw their sign and there was a paid parking lot beside it which was closed so we parked for free. I had read on Trip Advisor about their combo plate and it was excellent. I couldn't eat it all so took some back to our resort which had a mini kitchen. It was just as good next day. My husband had the mahi-mahi special and he enjoyed it too. We had baklava for dessert. They used simple syrup on it rather than honey which I think would have made it better. It was dark when we were there but if you go in the daytime I'm sure there is a great view of the beach. They have an outdoor patio as well.

1  Thank Paddy2216
Reviewed February 20, 2011

I always get the Gyro and Fries. I've been there 5 times and have enjoyed the atmosphere and food everytime.