“OMG! Sweet warm goodness!!!”
Review of Duck Donuts

Duck Donuts
Ranked #2 of 50 Dessert in Virginia Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Medina, Ohio
“OMG! Sweet warm goodness!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Create your own donut combos and wait while they cook. Seemed complicated, but OMG when we got them, they were warm and delicious!! they ruined us for other donuts. I wish one was where we lived!!!

Visited July 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“The BEST Donuts EVER”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My husband and I are what one could call "donut snobs." We avoid national donut chains at all cost and check out independent or local chain donut shops whenever possible. Duck Donuts is HANDS DOWN the best donuts we have ever had. They are hot and amazingly delicious. They exclusively use cake donuts and have an amazing selection of glazes and toppings which they GENEROUSLY lavish on the delicious fried dough. If you like donuts AT ALL, do not miss out on eating at one of their Virginia or NC locations.

• Visited July 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“N.C. comes to Virginia Beach”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I never thought that I would find doughnuts better than Crispy Cream (just cooked), but Duck Donuts beats the heck out of them. Founded in the Outer Banks of N.C. they opened another store in Virginia Beach. My daughter recommended I try them - although they are cake donuts instead of yeast (?). So I went and watched as they made them right in front of me (I picked 1/2 dozen). There is a huge variety of what kind of doughnut you want - same "vanilla" doughnut for base, but so many different frostings/toppings. You could probably go many times and get different types. You can buy them singly or in any amount you want from there. Two thumbs up from me.

• Visited July 2014
“To Die For”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

These donuts are delicious, but messy! They pop right out of the donut machine and make them fresh, to order, with a variety of glazes and toppings. The donuts are cake-like rather than doughy. We were in a hurry as we were heading home from vacation. Next time I will allow more time to be more creative with the glazes and toppings. My favorite was the cinnamon sugar donut with a little chocolate glaze on top. Yum!

1 Thank Mrsparsons1
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best donuts in the world”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I am not kidding. They make them right there in front of you. Plan on waiting in line because everyone knows this. Get one dozen and I assure you that you will feel the same way. They have only two stores in the whole world, don't miss your chance if you're here or in Duck, NC!

• Visited November 2013