Very nice hotel and grounds. Outdoor pool very nice. Indoor pool was cloudy and full of sand. Breakfast bar was very crowded I have never seen a longer line in any hotel before. Room was very nice and big however could have been dusted a little bit more often because there was dust all over the furniture and all along the walls. Stained carpet in the hallways and in our room. Anyone could walk in off the beach into the hotel, which they did to use our facilities which made it annoying during the day trying to get to the bathroom in the commons area. Hotel staff was very nice, always willing to help. I know it was summer and peak crowds but we were always having to wait on a elevator. Great location on the beach within walking distance to a lot of stores and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites