Overall I enjoyed our stay at SpringHill Suites and would recommend it. I'm glad that I read Trip Advisor first because I asked for a room on the 2nd floor and it was really nice having a huge balcony! The view of the beach and ocean is absolutely beautiful. A free breakfast is offered every day from 6:30 - 9:30 and there are more than enough choices to make everyone happy. Waffle makers, eggs, fresh fruit, assorted breads/bagels, different breakfast meat every day, yogurt, cereal, granola, juice, coffee, tea, cocoa, etc. The entire staff was very friendly and always said hello, or good morning, or have a good day. The only thing I would have to say as a negative is that if you are staying for more than a few days the regular suite, which is what we stayed in as the suites with bedrooms were all sold out, can get a little cramped with 4 people. There was 2 queen beds and a sofa bed, so that obviously wasn't a problem. But....the closet is medium sized and the dresser only has 3 drawers, so one of our children had to keep their clothes in their suitcase the whole time. It wasn't a huge deal, just wish there was more drawers to put all our stuff for the week. Also on our last full day there our room wasn't cleaned and we were gone all day so it's not like we were hanging around the room and they couldn't get in. It was late when we got back and we were leaving the next day so I didn't bother calling the front desk. All the other days our room was cleaned very well and was well stocked with towels, shampoo, etc. My husband used the exercise room every day and he really liked that he could work out while enjoying the ocean view! Also, there is plenty of parking, which we found to be pretty nice in that area! Lots of stores right across the street for souvenir shopping too. Oh, if you are particular about your pillow you might want to bring your own, the pillows in our room were really big and round. Overall it was a lot of fun and our stay was very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations, and even business trips are enjoyable and memorable. Our Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel's beachfront location in Virginia Beach, Virginia is perfect for those who want to step just feet away from their guest room and sink their toes into the sand. Our hotel features all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini refrigerator, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless Internet, free local calls, and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront lets you unwind and cherish every moment in Virginia Beach, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites