My son and I stayed here July 13 through July 15. I had not visited Virginia Beach for many years and was somewhat overwhelmed by the number of oceanfront hotels, many of which had good reviews on Tripadvisor. I finally chose SpringHill and was very glad I did. My son and I arrived about 11 AM, well before check-in. I asked if our room might be available soon. A very nice young woman explained that several others were waiting for their rooms, but after we explained that we didn't care what floor we were on, she immediately located an available room. I was very impressed and thankful. The room was spacious and very clean (the housekeeper on our floor - I was in 900 - was fantastic!). As others have written, the hotel is located right on the beach and near many excellent restaurants and bars. The employees were friendly and smiling. The outside pool was beautiful, with a nice bar and food service. One of the nicest beachfront hotels I've ever visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites