I stayed here for 2 nights with a friend. Our room was spacious and clean. All rooms face the ocean and have a small balcony with 2 chairs. The hotel was super crowded but the only time that was bothersome was at breakfast. We woke up relatively early to try to beat the crowd, but to no avail. They did have plenty of food that was decent. We had never been to Virginia Beach before and we were really surprised at how nice it was, it seems it used to have a reputation for not being clean but we did not find that to be the case at all. Nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations, and even business trips are enjoyable and memorable. Our Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel's beachfront location in Virginia Beach, Virginia is perfect for those who want to step just feet away from their guest room and sink their toes into the sand. Our hotel features all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini refrigerator, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless Internet, free local calls, and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront lets you unwind and cherish every moment in Virginia Beach, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites