Great view. I like that the balconies feel private since there is a little bend in them. Nice location being at the end of the boardwalk. Fun to watch the surfers. The front desk and valet very nice. The room looked clean, it just didn't feel clean if that makes sense. There was sand in the bar sink and a towel left on the bathroom hook. But the beds were crisp and fresh towels so I slept great and got to see the ocean so I was happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations, and even business trips are enjoyable and memorable. Our Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel's beachfront location in Virginia Beach, Virginia is perfect for those who want to step just feet away from their guest room and sink their toes into the sand. Our hotel features all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini refrigerator, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless Internet, free local calls, and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront lets you unwind and cherish every moment in Virginia Beach, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites