The staff are courteous, and parking is easy. The 900 block is near the Rudee Inlet side. Hotel is complete ocean front. We stayed over Easter, and selected a suite, double/double bed. $200+ for one night. Busy over Easter and we booked about 3 weeks ahead. Separate living space, with 4 chair dining table, decent wet bar with small microwave and small coffee maker. Complimentary breakfast, coffee, and Wi-Fi. If you have stayed at the Fairfield Inn on 19th, you're looking at essentially the same layout, parking, drive up, and all, but being a SH. 14 floors. We were corner top, but against condos which I think Marriott has something to do with as well in sales.
It is true, beach, kids/families, and foot traffic take its' toll on the carpet and furniture. Our carpet, and sofa were stained. Room clean. Separate vanity area from bath area. Very family friendly, and good location for fun for the kids and yourself. We were 2 adults, no kids, and have frequented VB multiple times. We like to go and see any changes to the area, plus we were attending the games in Norfolk which is an easy drive from VB in about 30-40 minutes, depending on time of day. The boardwalk is always nice, and active. Sun rises are beautiful, and you can see them from this property nicely. Go for a higher floor to hear more of the ocean if you like that. VA Beach has done a lot of work to the beach to build it up for tourist to play and play on, but the sand/beach is built so high, you barely hear the ocean waves at ground level. I understand the need for real estate and crowds, but I miss the water closer up to the walkways and the sounds of the ocean as you walk the boardwalk Just my opinion.
The area is clean, safe, and patrolled. Take your family, plenty of cash, and a good book for reading at either the indoor pool/Jacuzzi area, or a nice time out on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites