Stayed at this hotel while visiting Old Dominion University. The suite was very clean: no cobwebs, no mold, no dirty grout, not too many stains on the carpet for a beach hotel, no wierd smells. Complementary breakfast was OK, but hey it was free and I have a family of five! Staff was great. Pool was warm and clean. Pretty much what I've come to expect from a Marriotte property.
The only bad thing was the coffee is horrible. Not just bad, it is horrible. I'm no starbucks $5 cup of coffee snob either....I preffer Dunkin' Doughnuts coffee. But really, is it that difficult to brew a decent cup of coffee? Really, really bad coffee. Beware the coffee.....beware:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites