SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
$190
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$241
$215
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$235
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Turtle Cay Resort(Virginia Beach)
$189
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
$214
Hampton.com
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$245
$205
$219
$209
GardenInn.com
1,078 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolfront desksitting areafree breakfastbedroom suiteoff seasonhigh floorhousekeeping staffbreakfast barsofa bedthe room was niceocean viewbalconyboardwalkelevatormicrowavesand
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We love this hotel. Loved it so much - had to extend the trip. The oceanfront view is a huge plus and all the rooms have a view of the ocean and the beach. (We even met another guest who said that she saw more dolphins from her balcony of the Springhill Suites, than she saw on the dolphin cruise.) Also, the beds are super comfy.
All of the staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. Judith, the housekeeper was awesome and went out of her way to make sure our room was very clean and fully stocked. Laura (at the front desk) always greeted us with a smile and helped take care of all our needs. Keith (at the front desk), helped us check in a little early, always recognized me by name, and was another one who went out of his way to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Jara (at the front desk), knows all the best restaurants to go to and gave great recommendations.
My niece loved the pool and jacuzzi so much, that she didn't want to leave because she was having so much fun. The free breakfast, complimentary coffee, specialty teas, hot chocolate, complimentary newspaper and the treats at the front desk are just little extras that show how much this hotel cares about the guests.
I'm really impressed with this hotel. I can't wait to return when the weather is warmer to enjoy the outdoor pool and the ocean/beach that is right outside the door.

Room Tip: High floors seem like a better view of the ocean/beach, but all the rooms have a view of the ocean. If there's a problem with your room, or you are not happy with your stay, talk to the front desk staff and hopefully they will try to accommodate you as best they can. (Don’t suffer in silence, give them the opportunity to make things right).
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
SpringHillVBManager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

What a wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your time here and that the team was accommodating . I hope that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you again when it warms up!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

There are several people I would love to thank for my trip and what a great group of people you have here at SpringHill First I wouldlike to thank my front desk people Shana Delgiacco what a pleasent and friendly person. I have seen her several times in my travels here at SpringHill and each time as soon as I walk inthe door she knows me by face and name makes me feel great. I will say I miss my friend Jay who used to work for Spring Hill I saw him back in December or 2012 and he had always helped me with my room and and I could not ask for nor could spring hill ask for a better employee I wish him best.
I would like to second thank you for Judith from House keeping she was right on time with a very clean room and extra towels and a blanket again I know Springhill only hires the best but I could not ask for the nicer people than when I come here and stay. Thanks again for all you do and look foward to seeing you agin in April and again in Dec.

Thomas L. Long
Chesterfield Virginia

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
SpringHillVBManager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for your continued patronage year after year. It is guests like you that give us the motivation and the incentive to provide the best service and experience possible. I will be sure to recognize the team members that you acknowledged and want to thank you again for thinking I was half my age! We appreciate your review and we will look forward to your return in April!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stay in Marriott properties exclusively when I travel and I travel a lot! The cleanliness of this room does meet the general standard for spring hill suites. There is a huge dark spot on the carpet, the traffic patterns are dirty, there is black mildew on the shower curtain and the windows are dirty.
This is a perfect location on the beach and the breakfast was wonderful . The staff was also wonderful. It just needs a little cleaning.

I would stay here again if the price was right.

• Stayed: February 2013
SpringHillVBManager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share some of your thoughts about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that your guestroom did not receive the proper attention. This is certainly not the type of service we strive to provide. Your comments have been addressed with our housekeeping team for improvement. We do hope you will consider visiting us again when you are in the Virginia Beach area!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We drove down to Virginia Beach with our family, my Mom, and sister's family. We stayed on the ocean at this hotel. We had a very pleasant experience, We were conveniently located on the ocean. We took advantage of renting the boardwalk bicycles and that was fun. There was not great coffee at the hotel but we could just walk across the street to a local coffee shop in the morning. Our kids had the outdoor pool to themselves! We enjoyed the hot tub mostly because it was pretty cold out, but it was nice and quite and we were grateful they were open and we could order nice drinks and snacks at the outdoor pool. The indoor pool was great too!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sadie B
SpringHillVBManager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words and your review of your last stay with us. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guests and when we hit the mark it is very satisfying. Hope to see you again this spring!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were given a great suite for the weekend, everything was clean and kept up. Rashawn was great to work with, very friendly, helpful, and welcoming.... He updated our key and said he would be happy to help with anything we might need. Love to come back if the opportunity presents itself.

• Stayed: February 2013
SpringHillVBManager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you so very much for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that Rashawn was able to accommodate your needs. We hope we exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you again when you travel to Virginia Beach!