Currently vacationing 2 days, 4/9/08-4/11/08, with daughters. Other positive reviews and pictures are dead on. We are in a 1-bedroom suite which I highly recommend because there is a door to the bedroom. Others mentioned small balcony on high floor. Not a problem for us. I rather be up high with a great view and further away from noise than on floor 2 with large patio area and closer to noise.
I'm used to 4-star or better hotels but you can't beat this 3-star for the value. I'm very particular about where I sleep and I had no problems with this hotel. The living area is nice with a 4 seat sleeper sofa w/lounge section and add'l chair. Staff were friendly and gave great restaurant suggestions. Try Rockerfellas for their early bird meal (salad, entree, dessert) with the most expensive being $12.99. Great value when you have kids with you. Stay away from Rudee's across from Rockerfellas....the food is not as good and the early bird special doesn't include dessert.
The only negative I have is the quality of towels. I prefer thicker. We brought our own toiletries from our stay in Bermuda to up the quality of the ones they give you. My kids were glad I did this because it reminded them of our stay in Bermuda.
Hotel wasn't too busy while here but as I am writing this the noise level just picked up with a horde of teenagers checking in. So glad we leave tomorrow! Hope this review helps and don't be afraid to book a room here.
Don't listen to other reviewers w/negative experiences. As with everything, you get what you give. If you are nice to people, they will be nice to you and if you go in not expecting prefection, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations, and even business trips are enjoyable and memorable. Our Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel's beachfront location in Virginia Beach, Virginia is perfect for those who want to step just feet away from their guest room and sink their toes into the sand. Our hotel features all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini refrigerator, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless Internet, free local calls, and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront lets you unwind and cherish every moment in Virginia Beach, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites