We just love this hotel...from the minute you walk in to check in and can look right out to the ocean. It's nice to have oceanfront views at breakfast in the morning.
We usually get the two room suite, just a little more and well worth it.
Everywhere I went in the hotel I noticed the staff making the extra effort to keep things clean. I was there 3 days and all three days everyone was out there working hard!
The staff was professional and friendly from the front desk to the cleaning personnel.
We also love being able to walk on the paved walk out in front (easier than walking in the sand for my husband and me). Many restaurants within a few miles of the beach including the usual chain restaurants.
The first half of October is a great time to visit as the temperatures were near 80 and the beach was less crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites