Stayed twice this summer with the family and couldn't have been happier. Beachfront location is spectacular - lends itself to beautiful sunrises (blackout shades in room allow you to sleep in if desired) and romantic strolls along the boardwalk or beach in the evenings. Can also see the Sunday evening fireworks directly from beachfront balcony - kids' favorite!! Plenty of family-friendly restaurants within walking distance -- Waterman's was a family favorite. Breakfast variety kept our selective eaters happy throughout both visits, and outdoor pool bar/restaurant was reasonably priced and offered a nice break from the sand and surf. Indoor pool and whirlpool were adequately sized, although towels were sometimes in short supply in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites