“Where to eat after you get married at the Courthouse!”

Whiskey Kitchen Circa 2014
Order Online
Ranked #32 of 1,729 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I got married yesterday afternoon & we had no idea where we wanted to eat. We found the Whiskey Kitchen on Google & decided to give it a shot.. It was one of the best first time experiences I have had in a long time. Our server was a little busy, but she still took the time to check on our table and keep our drinks filled. We had the fried pickles for our appetizer that were off the chain! My main entree was the Rockefeller Chicken sandwich that was excellent with a side of green beans & my wife and here sister had the Strawberry fields salad. Amazing. i highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (308)

Reviewed September 3, 2019

While the meal was good, the service was poor. We (family of four) ordered drinks and appetizers which took quite a bit of time. The wine was absolutely awful. When the server returned 17 min later, I asked for a substitute and she nonchalantly responded... "yeah, everyone hates that one". I replied I would just drink tea and gave her the glass of wine minus the one awful sip. At the end of the meal, we were charged for both. We paid and tipped her the obligatory 15%. Twice since that time my husband or son suggested we go there for dinner. I voted NO and took my $ 80 to $110 check PER VISIT elsewhere.

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Originally stopped by for apps only and drinks before heading to our anniversary dinner restaurant pick. After seeing the unique dinner and drink menu, this became the official anniversary dinner spot. Amazing drinks and food, would come back next time in Virginia.

Reviewed August 21, 2019

The menu is great (something for everyone), and the specialty cocktails and food did not disappoint! We were a party of 6, and everyone ordered something different (pot pie, crab cakes, burger, she-crab soup, shrimp florentine, fish tacos--with fresh caught mahi-mahi!). Every bit of it was delicious! I would be remiss not to mention Courtney, the delightful server who made the whole experience extra wonderful with her extensive knowledge of the menu and sparkling personality! Thanks for helping to make this a great vacation!

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Food was absolutely delicious and very happy with the beer selection. Highly recommend the hummus appetizer, we devoured it! Great atmosphere, would definitely return.