“Great service and food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

RockFish Boardwalk Bar and Seagrill
Ranked #171 of 1,405 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The oceanfront's only Beatles memorabilia themed restaurant that offers a fun and casual boardwalk atmosephere with inside and outside patio dining and simply prepared fresh seafood for the entire family.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was our 3rd trip to this restaurant and it keeps getting better. Anna, our server, was awesome! She was very friendly, fast and made great suggestions. The food was fresh and plentiful. I had the grilled chicken pasta alfredo and loved it!! My family had the flat iron steak and stuffed chicken with crab. They ate every bite! We will be back. It also has a wonderful view of the ocean :-)

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Ask for Garrett!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I agree with some of the reviews here that the portions are small, but it is definitely worth it! My boyfriend and i ordered so much food and everything was delicious!! Garrett was a great server and was very friendly. I loved how he greeted everyone. When approached, he welcomed with a big smile and asked if we had been there before. when we replied "no", he said, "well, welcome to Rockfish, we are glad to have you here tonight!" It was very nice and Goldkey should be happy to have him as their employee! We will definitely return and will be asking for Garrett!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent view, small portions for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Excellent view, small portions for the price, margarita was on the weak side.
Sam S was our server. He did a great job!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dave1897, General Manager at RockFish Boardwalk Bar and Seagrill, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Just wanted to take this opportunity to reach out to you regarding your visit to RockFish. Customer feedback is very important, and I appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. I would love the chance to talk with you directly so I can find out specifics about the items you were not totally satisfied with so we can make adjustments to the menu if needed. Please contact me at your convenience at dave.edwards@phrinc.com.
“justin.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Justin Mroz was a fantastic server. He was efficient and quick to serve. He is the reason I would return to this establishment.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Wonderful service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

This was my first experience at Rockfish and I will definitely be back! The food was delicious and very fresh. Garrett was a great server.