“Awesome Experience”

Ranked #126 of 1,559 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The oceanfront's only Beatles memorabilia themed restaurant that offers a fun and casual boardwalk atmosephere with inside and outside patio dining and simply prepared fresh seafood for the entire family.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is not our first time to Rockfish but was impressed with the improvements done to the menu and restaurant as a whole. Our servers name was Tori she was sweet and accommodating. She also had great food suggestions. My wife got the Mahi bronzed with a salsa topping and I got the Lobster Mac and Cheese. Both were delicious!! We will continue to keep Rockfish on our list of places to go when we come to Virginia Beach!

Dave1897, General Manager at RockFish Boardwalk Bar and Seagrill, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Dale,

I am so glad you had a great time during your last visit with us and just wanted to say thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Virginia Beach. All the best from the team at RockFish!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We were in Virginia Beach for a short spring break vacation so it was important that we made the most of our meals out. We chose Rockfish one night based on a recommendation from the concierge at our hotel. It was a great call. We had a great as well as fantastic service from Casey. We highly recommend Rockfish.

Folks I am so happy you had such a great time when you dined with us on your trip to Virginia Beach. Casey is an incredible server and we are very fortunate to have him with us. Thank you so much for the great review and I hope you will come see us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I went to Rockfish once last year and my experience was average at best. I stopped by on a whim last night and was impressed at what I found. The new management has made some great improvements, the place was clean, the service was friendly, and the food was hot and delicious. I got the southwest burger and my buddy got the fish and chips. Would recommend to others.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Rockfish boardwalk Bar and Seagrill was absolutely great. It's under new management. Place was very very clean. Food was outstanding. Will go there again very soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great place. Food was very good. Place was very clean and great improvements. Great manager and staff. Plan to go back.