“Great Experience”

Ranked #274 of 1,461 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The oceanfront's only Beatles memorabilia themed restaurant that offers a fun and casual boardwalk atmosephere with inside and outside patio dining and simply prepared fresh seafood for the entire family.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We were in Virginia Beach for a short spring break vacation so it was important that we made the most of our meals out. We chose Rockfish one night based on a recommendation from the concierge at our hotel. It was a great call. We had a great as well as fantastic service from Casey. We highly recommend Rockfish.

Dave1897, General Manager at RockFish Boardwalk Bar and Seagrill, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Folks I am so happy you had such a great time when you dined with us on your trip to Virginia Beach. Casey is an incredible server and we are very fortunate to have him with us. Thank you so much for the great review and I hope you will come see us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I went to Rockfish once last year and my experience was average at best. I stopped by on a whim last night and was impressed at what I found. The new management has made some great improvements, the place was clean, the service was friendly, and the food was hot and delicious. I got the southwest burger and my buddy got the fish and chips. Would recommend to others.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Rockfish boardwalk Bar and Seagrill was absolutely great. It's under new management. Place was very very clean. Food was outstanding. Will go there again very soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great place. Food was very good. Place was very clean and great improvements. Great manager and staff. Plan to go back.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This place has a great location, and the decor is really cool. But the food was so dull, really I was very disappointed paying the higher beach process; save yourself and go inlands one or two streets, you'll get better value and better food.